www.naneteslorca.es has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of compliance of the aspects indicated below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- The portal may contain content in other languages in which the language change is not correctly labeled
- Audio-only media have no alternative
- There are videos without subtitles
- There is textual content without sufficient contrast
- It is observed how in some cases the focus does not meet the minimum contrast ratio required
- In some cases content overlap may occur
- There are PDF documents with accessibility problems
- Does not apply.
Content does not fall within the scope of applicable law:
- There may be documents in PDF format published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
PREPARATION OF THIS STATEMENT OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was prepared on March 29, 2023.
The method used for this declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the Agency itself with the support of the IRA Tool (Accessibility Review Report) of the Accessibility Observatory.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
Communications on accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible breach by this website
- convey other content access difficulties
- make any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
through the contact form on accessibility requirements designated for this purpose at the Agency's electronic headquarters.
Communications will be received and processed by the Unit Responsible for Accessibility of the General Subdirectorate for Promotion and Authorizations.
Requests for accessible information and complaints
Through the form for requests for accessible information and complaints regarding accessibility complaints, you can submit:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- a Request for Accessible Information regarding:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision adopted is not agreed, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event of not having received a response.
The claim procedure included in article 13 of RD 1112/2018, can be started through this link.
- It has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with priority 2 verification points (AA) defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1)
- is optimized for the latest current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- It is designed for correct viewing in any resolution and desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design).
- It has been made using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design
In addition, continuous content auditing and review work is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.